Keeping an Instagram account isn’t only for kicks when it comes to promoting your business. Whether you’re in charge of a multimillion dollar corporation or a mom-and-pop shop, you want to expand your customer base, get new fans, and increase your sales.
As luck would have it, Instagram’s Explore feature provides a simple and free approach to promote your brand to those who haven’t yet followed you but who are likely to enjoy your content. More than half of all Instagram accounts, or 500 million people, use Explore at least once a month, meaning there’s a massive audience out there for your brand to get into.
Here’s why you should check out Instagram’s Explore feature.
Formerly known as the “Popular” page, Explore has now rebranded. Back then, only the most popular accounts with the highest levels of interaction were included here.
Is there a specific reason why your company might benefit from being featured on Instagram’s Explore page?
- The ability to reach a specific audience is what earned Instagram Explore the title of “realest place on the web” by Wired. Explore prioritises customising and providing relevant content. Because of this, you can be certain that any views you receive on Explore are from people who are truly interested in your company and the topics you talk about.
- Possibility to raise brand recognition: consumers are likely to go for footwear from well-known brands when in need. Being featured on Instagram’s Explore tab is a great way to introduce your business to new audiences and tell them about the special advantages you provide.
- You have a greater potential audience if your postings appeal to those who are already interested in your subject matter. Users in this demographic will also be able to locate your shoppable content on Explore and make a purchase.
Explaining the inner workings of Instagram’s Explore Page
If a popular figure in the beauty industry likes or comments on your Instagram post, the content will appear in front of their engaged followers.
Where can I find Instagram’s Explore page?
If you follow these 10 guidelines, you’ll offer your company a fighting shot.
1. Know who you’re talking to.
Because Instagram’s algorithm is designed to cater to each individual’s tastes, it is essential to first learn as much as possible about your target audience before drafting any content. To maximise efficiency, you should choose an Instagram identity.
Keeping all of this information in one place makes it simpler to craft Instagram updates that will appeal to your target audience. Your audience will interact with your content more frequently as a consequence.
2. Use your brand’s voice consistently while posting on Instagram
Your chances of being featured on Instagram’s Explore page are nil if you post about football today, beauty tomorrow, and fitness the day after that. That’s because Instagram takes into account the full account rather than just the postings itself.
3. Third, make exciting video content
Instagram’s popularity has risen not just because of photos, but also because of videos. The ever-increasing interest in watching videos should come as no surprise.
4. Examine top-performing updates
Many Instagram posts go up in Explore even when the account owner hasn’t specifically optimised the post for Explore. Some of your comments may have been deleted for this reason.
5. Use appropriate tags and hashtags for your area and topic
One of the most effective strategies for increasing visibility and interaction with your Instagram photos is to use hashtags.
6. Make eye contact with your audience and interact with them to increase engagement.
Intense discussion about a post would make sense to be a strong indicator of its importance. When a user finds a post to be personally interesting, they are more likely to interact with it.
Likes and comments are used as signals by Instagram to establish how relevant your post is to your target demographic. The good news is that talking to your audience is one approach to get them involved.
This may be done by responding to comments or sharing user-created material. Your audience will interact with your content more frequently as a consequence.
7. Boost interest with captions
Instagram may be known for photos and videos, but the use of captions is on the rise. When used in conjunction with quality content, captions may help your articles really stand out.
In addition to helping your followers and Instagram understand the context of your posts, captions provide a number of other benefits. Users spend more time on postings that have subtitles. This might be an indication of increased interest in your posts.
And if you want people to like and comment on your posts, you may put calls to action in the captions. Because of this, captions increase the possibility of increased interaction. When your post’s interaction rate rises, Instagram recognises its value and starts promoting it on Explore to people who are likely to be interested in you because of your following.
8. Publish to Instagram at peak hours when your audience is online.
Engagement on Instagram, in the form of likes and comments, is meaningless until your followers see your post.
Posting when the majority of your followers and potential customers are online will increase engagement and exposure. To boost the likelihood of more involvement, you should promote it to the Explore tab.
9. Sponsor competitions and give out prizes.
Gifts and competitions are popular because they give people a rush. This is why holding a contest is a certain method of attracting more attention to your Instagram posts.
As a first step, entering a contest often involves like a post, leaving a comment, and/or following the account hosting the giveaway. Hence, such posts receive a great deal of attention rapidly.
10.Promote posts via Instagram Explore
It may take some time, but following the aforementioned steps will eventually lead you to the Explore page. With Explore advertising, you may get instant results.