TikTok’s popularity has skyrocketed in recent years, particularly among Millennials and members of Generation Z. In a single internet minute, 167 million TikTok videos were viewed.
Do you wish to create captivating Tiktok videos that people can’t stop watching? Check out this in-depth tutorial to make videos for TikTok that will make people stop and watch!
Page dedicated to you on TikTok
When you first use the Tiktok app, you’ll be prompted to create an account. The use of Google or Facebook profiles, email addresses, or phone numbers will suffice for this purpose.
After signing in, you’ll be taken to the “For You” page on TikTok, where you can dive into the app’s vibrant community, check out the accounts you can follow, and enjoy some entertaining videos.
This page will appear every time you launch the app, so make sure to follow the accounts you enjoy to see relevant TikToks.
The “For You” tab is essentially Instagram’s “Discover” page, and the two follow a similar logic. The “For You” page will develop based on the videos you’ve watched over time.
The discover icon in the upper right corner of the screen can be used in conjunction with the “For You” page to help you find articles that you might enjoy.
TikTok video length
Videos on Tiktok can be 15, 60, 3, or 10 seconds in length.
TikTok initially only supported 15-second videos. This succinct style is deliberate in that it aims to grab readers’ attention. Excellent for quick intake while watching a never-ending loop of video.
In 2017, Tiktok introduced a 60-second video option. Because of this, users have begun spending more time in the app.
When 2018 rolled around, TikTok had over 300 million users. As of July 2021, TikTok will allow users to upload videos up to three minutes in length, expanding from the previous maximum of 15 seconds.
The company’s huge success prompted it to push for even more in-depth articles. TikTok allowed for 10-minute-long videos in the beginning of 2022.
YouTube vs. TikTok video dimensions
The recommended image size for a TikTok profile picture is 200×200 pixels, but the minimum size is 100×100.
The optimal resolution for a TikTok video is 1920 by 1080.
TikTok recommends using a 1:1 or 4:5 aspect ratio for your videos.
TikTok video tutorials
Simply click the “+” button at the bottom of the homepage to begin making your own TikTok videos.
Then a red circular button that you can use to make the video will appear. Tiktok video editing begins with this button. After you’ve finished recording your video, you can send it to others by selecting the share button.
Tiktok users can increase the likelihood that their videos will be seen and liked by typing relevant hashtags before they share them. Increasing your visibility on the For You page requires you to consistently produce high-quality videos.
How to Create Videos for TikTok (In Step by Step Form):
1. Launch the TikTok app and tap the plus (+) button in the app’s sidebar to create a new video.
2. You can make a Tiktok video that’s three minutes long, sixty seconds long, or fifteen seconds long.
3. Make a decision on whether you want to edit your video after it has been recorded or before.
4. To apply a filter to your video, select Filters from the menu on the right side of the screen.
5. Tiktok’s Adjust Clips button allows you to cut or add segments to your videos.
6. Click the Voice Effects button to modify the audio in your Tiktok videos.
7. Adding a voiceover to your video is as simple as clicking the Voiceover button.
8. Select a noise from the TikTok library by clicking the Add Sound button.
9. Use the Text button to add text of any colour and style to your Tiktok videos.
10. The Stickers tab allows you to easily add engaging visuals to your recordings.
After you’ve made all the necessary edits, you can either tap the Next button to publish as a TikTok post or select the “Post to Story” button to publish it as a TikTok story.
You can personalise your video’s privacy settings, enable comments, select additional social networks, and add mentions and hashtags.
If you’re happy with your first Tiktok video, tap the Post button to share it with the world.
Produce high-quality videos to get more audience attention.
Tips for modifying uploaded videos on TikTok
TikTok users typically edit their videos before sharing them. When using Tiktok, you have the option of adding special effects either while recording the video or after it has been uploaded to get more views on your TikTok videos.
Option 1: Record a new video and upload it to TikTok
1. Select the Profile link at the foot of the page to access your personal page.
2. Choose the Tiktok clip that needs editing.
3. To edit your profile, click the three dots in the upper right corner. Then, choose “Save Video” from the drop-down menu.
4. TikTok’s home screen features a + sign that you can tap once your video has finished saving, allowing you to upload it to the app.
5. To upload the previously-saved version of your TikTok video, tap the Upload button that appears to the right of the record button.
- TikTok and navigate to the Drafts tab.
- To begin editing and sharing a video, choose the one you want to work on.
- You can modify it as much as you like, just like a brand new video.
- Select the “Publish” button next.
- Tips for removing videos from TikTok
- You can easily remove your videos from TikTok by following these instructions:
- The TikTok app can be accessed by opening it on your mobile device.
- Access your profile by clicking the “Profile” button.
- All of your TikTok videos will appear on the new screen.
- If you want to get rid of the video, you’ll need to scroll down until you find it, and then click on it.